The Brownie Bar is a mobile dessert cart offering homemade, gourmet brownies in a variety of unique, rich flavors.... baked fresh, right in the cart! The idea was born when creators LaiHing & Gustavo Barboni were trying to come up with a way to showcase Lai's talent for baking and their love of food and cooking. Tapping into the food truck craze, they decided to elevate the plain brownie into the gourmet stratosphere by combining it with unique ingredients to create exciting flavor combinations.
Our brownies are made with the highest quality ingredients to bring you the richest taste experience: 100% cacao chocolate, Dutched cocoa powder, European-style butter, cane sugar, and fresh herbs, fruits and vegetables for all the flavor variations. No preservatives or artificial anything!
You can find The Brownie Bar food truck at street fairs and various food truck events throughout NJ, NY and PA, or hire us to cater desserts and sweets for your wedding, birthday party, corporate event or other special occasion. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @BrownieBarFoodTruck for the latest photos and whereabouts. Scroll down to the calendar for our full schedule of events. Come and experience them yourself. You won't be disappointed!
Classic flavors for all ages
- the classic brownie, chocolaty rich and chewy
- fudge brownie on a graham cracker crust, topped with toasted marshmallow
- brownie drizzled with homemade caramel sauce and sprinkled with natural sea salt
- feel like a kid again with this chocolaty brownie topped with Fruity Pebbles & rainbow sprinkles
- a decadent taste of the tropics with sweet coconut and sliced almonds
- sweet pecan pie filling with a touch of bourbon, layered on a brownie "crust". A twist on the southern favorite.
- an exciting blend of sweet and spicy, crunchy, chewy, and chocolaty!
- minty brownies topped with peppermint frosting, sprinkled with crushed candy canes... a holiday favorite
- the fresh, sweet flavors of spring, drizzled with a tangy cream cheese glaze
- summer's favorite pair baked in a chewy blondie, drizzled with a strawberry yogurt glaze
- a taste of autumn in a blondie, drizzled with maple glaze
- the classic flavor of Christmas in a warm, chewy blondie, drizzled with sweet icing
- fudge brownie sandwiched between a French macaron bun, drizzled with strawberry sauce "ketchup", served with cinnamon sugar cookie "fries"
- any combination of flavors available in a tasting size
Brownies baked with liqueurs and spirits
- flavored with fresh lime juice and lime zest, fresh mint and dark rum
- dark chocolate brownie baked with Guinness and a bit of bourbon
- cherries soaked in cherry liqueur, surrounded by chocolate brownie, topped with a cherry cordial glaze
- mocha flavored brownies topped with a Kahlua & vodka cream mousse
- Argentina's No.1 alcoholic drink! Chocolate brownies are baked with Fernet Branca & Coca Cola
- dark chocolate brownies topped with a Creme de Menthe & Cacao mousse
*Find event details on our Facebook page or Eats & Sweets by Lai